BMX bikes

BMX Bikes copy
Tom Webster via Compfight

Hi everyone,

After hockey, my second favorite thing to do is BMX biking. The BMX biking place that I like to go to is the Cumberland coal hills . The bike that I have is a black and red bike and it looks very cool. In my lifetime I have owned about three BMX bikes. My second bike’s colors were bright orange and baby blue. My third bike’s colors were dark grey and lime green.
I like to BMX bike because people can BMX all over the world. They do cost a lot of money but you don’t need the best one in the store. You can BMX pretty much anywhere if you go to a sand or dirt pit, then make a jump and then jump it and make your own trail.
If there is a BMX track that you can or are allowed to go to then you should try it. If it looks scary just go for it you will never know that it is scary until you do it.
Have you ever had a BMX bike before?
-Josh

9 thoughts on “BMX bikes

1. Josh Post author

Hi Garrett

Hi my name is Josh i dont mind dirt biking but i love to quad i do it with a bunch of my friends
      I dont know what my best trick is but i am pretty good at it. And no i do not know Scotty Cranmer and I will check out our blog

~Josh

Reply
  1. Hudson

Hi Josh,
    I have never tried BMXing but it seems really fun. I sort of use my mountain bike as a BMX but it only wotks with dirt and sand paths. I cant do many tricks but I like to go off ramps and stuff. What is the best trick you can you can do?
    -Hudson

Reply
  2. Ethan

Hi Josh
    i used to have a bmx bike the first time i went to the bmx track coal hills i cased every time until we made the pun going to nead a lawyer for that case then i got better and i went to the skate park for the first time and i didnt want to do any thing until i got better and i final droped in to the bowl

Reply
    1. Josh Post author

Hi Ethan
      It is josh I have also been to coal hills it is really fun I have also been to the Cumberland BMX track it is really fun to go there too. The skate park is also fun I have only been there 1 time and that is the first day that i got my bike it is really fun. I like riding bikes because i like it when the wind floes throw my hair.

~Josh

Reply
  3. Daniel

Hi Josh,
    It sounds really cool to BMX’ing. I do not BMX but I do like going on my mountain bike and doing jumps in the North East woods. I have never had a BMX. How many have you had.
    ~Daniel

Reply
    1. Josh Post author

Hi Daniel

Hi i have had about 2 BMX bikes. How many times have you went mountain biking in the north east woods?

Reply
  4. John singletary

Hi this is john from Mrs Kriese’s class in Texas. BMX riding seems fun although I have never done it. Also if you live in Canada and you go to BMX ride how do you get through all the snow?

Reply